Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thanksgiving on the Farm

Finally! It's November! And Thanksgiving is coming!


 I think Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It really is that one holiday that brings family together. And the memories are so precious to me. Memories of huge tables set up with what seemed like miles of food, grandma's candied sweet potatoes, and the day after ...making tons of Christmas cookies.

 I've decided to ask some other family members to share a Thanksgiving on the Farm story this month. You'll be hearing from my sister, Kandy; my son, Brian; and hopefully a cousin or two.
And then I'm thinking I could share a few recipes along the way.

I'm looking forward to hearing about things from their point of view. I know that it is going to make the days even more special to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving reading your comments.