1 large package lime jello
1 - 20 can crushed pineapple
1 - 8oz bar cream cheese - softened
3 TBS mayonnaise
1/2 to1 c. chopped pecans
1 large Cool Whip
- Mix jello with 2 cups boiling water.
- Add cream cheese to jello.
- Drain pineapple, saving the both.
- Add water to juice to equal 2 cups
- Add liquids to jello. Mix thoroughly.
- Add mayo, pineapples, and chopped nuts
- Add Cool Whip. Mix well.
- Chill until set.
Note: I find that the pineapples and nuts tend to settle to the bottom. My suggestion is to stir salad after set and place in serving dish when ready to serve.